Monday, April 25, 2011

Halloween!!
































Halloween was really Fun this Year, Avia was a Flower Fairy and she was way cute and loved it, and Madix was from that show ya gaba gaba, when we went to look at costumes this year they both really had an opinion on what the wanted to be, it used to be I would just go and get one and they would wear it, well this year it was so not so. Avia wanted to be a fairy and then she found these wings and named herself a Flower Fairy and so we put random things together and it turned out pretty cute, Well Madix as soon as he seen this costume he wanted it and every time I see a picture of him in it I laugh out loud. I can't beleive that My kids are growing up so fast and already they don't need my help for Treat or Treating anymore I just drove along side them and they did it there selfs. I wish they would stay little longer! But they got tons of candy and had so much fun!


0 comments: