These are some pictures of Avia's first dance review. She was so excited to get up on the stage and dance. She did a great job. There whole class was so cute, the little ones are always so fun to watch because you never know what they are going to do. I just can't beleive that she is old enough to be doing this already. They grow up to fast!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
She is so cute! That totally brought back memories for me. I'm pretty sure I have the EXACT same pictures next to that brick wall at the old high school. LOL! I can't wait until Ava is in dancing!
She looks so cute. I wish we could have been there to see her!! I am sure it was so fun to watch, it's funny that sometimes half the class is doing one thing and the other another thing and there there is always the one that is trying to get the rest of the group back together! MEMORIES!!!!
Leslie
Mckel! this is fun. She looks so cute.
Nothing much really. Kam just applied for dental school again so we are waiting to hear back from 21 schools and I am just working :) Life it good. Hope you are all good as well. I miss you guys!
hey mckel.. i was going to come say "hi"..when i seen ya at the viewing but we had been standing there for 2 hours and the kids "had-it"!! Anyways your kids are so cute...and your baby boy looks just like Jordan!!
Mckel, that is sooo cute! I love the fluffy dress. It reminds me of clogging days! Does she love dance classes? I can't wait to see you guys!
So cute! I can't believe that she is old enough to be doing that either. I can't wait for Jocelyn to be old enough to do that! I finally got my pics from my computer of us at the park. Get me your e-mail and I will send them to you!
Post a Comment