These are some of our pictures from this weekend! We went out camping friday and sat with the whole Jones clan. The Easter bunny stoped at our house on sunday and brought the kids some fun things. Then we have a easter egg hunt for everyone at my mom and dad's on sunday after church and dinner. Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa Stowell's and had another easter egg hunt. So by Sunday night we were all tired, but it was so much fun and Avia loved every min.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter Weekend!
Posted by McKel at 12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It looks like you had a lot of fun this Easter! Your kids are so darn cute! I am glad the Easter Bunny found you at your new house.
We should've gotten a picture of Melaina and Madix while we were all out at the dunes... maybe next time. It was great to see you guys so much! Happy Easter.
-Meg
What cute pictures! It looks like you guys had so much fun! Your kids are so adorable.
Your kids are so cute and growing up so fast! Time Flies! Tell Moe to get on the idea of blogging! I talked to her the other day and I really think she should do it! We all need to go on a walk with our kids this summer! I can't wait for the warm weather!
This makes me sad that we missed easter with you guys! The kids are so cute they have grown up. Madix looks alot like Jayden! I like your blog thing it is so cute!!
Love you guys!!
Post a Comment